Wenonah Turkey Trot 2020
5k Run & 1 Mile Walk
Saturday Nov.21 - Saturday Nov.28
Want to make the world a little better? Please help raise desperately needed money for At-Risk Children in NJ and eastern PA, by running (or walking) our Covid Friendly Turkey Trot this year!
The Wenonah Turkey Trot continues a 100+ year tradition of our community supporting The Children's Home Society of NJ, whose mission it is to Save Children's Lives, and Build Healthy Families. CHS touches over 95,000 lives a year in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania. Please consider giving thanks this year by helping those in need.
As always, our course is USATF certified, and run down the beautiful streets of historic Wenonah.
This year we are using the honors system of self-timing your run any time during the week of Thanksgiving. Pick-up your T-shirts and report your time at Chompsky's Cafe across from the Train Station.
It's a great way to get some fresh air, and make someone else's life just a little bit better.
Runners and Walkers
Indulge in all the stuffing you want this Thanksgiving...and run it off on our 5k USATF certified course! Click here for the map.
Here's how it works:
1) Sign up at RunSignUp.com - Now!
2) During the week of Thanksgiving (Nov 21 - 28), pick a day to run, download our map, and go to Chompsky's Cafe (across from the Train Station) to pick up your T-Shirt
4) Walk back to Memorial Presbyterian Church (see starting line on map), and time yourself running the course. Be sure to set your stop-watch, so you can report down-to-the-second race times.
5) After finishing your run, report your time back at Chompsky's (not necessary if you are walking)
5) Check back at Chompsky's the week after Thanksgiving, to see if you've won, and if so - get your medal!